These may not look like much, but these Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars are so much more than just a healthy breakfast or snack bar. They are filling, kid-friendly and so incredibly flavorful. Bites of apples and cinnamon flavor swirled throughout every bite. These easy homemade bars are delicious and guaranteed to keep you powdered for the day ahead.
This post is sponsored on behalf of #appleweek.
Our generous sponsors, Swiss Diamond, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, Nordic Ware, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal, Nairn’s and The Spice House have provided us with products for recipe creation and a giveaway for our readers.
As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
A big thank you to Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal and Swiss Diamond who sent an incredible paring knife, for making these Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars possible.
Before I talk more about these Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars, have you entered the appleweek giveaway? Today it the final day of Apple Week! Hurry and enter now!
There are some seriously awesome prizes from our seriously awesome sponsors.
So let’s talk these Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars.
These bars are very soft, with delicious cinnamon spice and bits of apple throughout.
They aren’t the prettiest bars, but they are hearty, are great with a cup of coffee or tea in the morning and a great way to start the day.
But if you’re not in the mood for a morning breakfast bar, then enjoy these Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars as a late afternoon snack or even an after dinner treat.
They are so easy to bring with you and honestly are quite filling.
And these Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars conclude my Apple Week recipes. But if you want more great apple goodness, scroll down and you can get a list of today’s recipes that everyone shared.
Are you ready to make Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars?
Today’s Apple Recipes:
- Apple Bourbon Pork Tenderloin with Butternut Squash by Girl Abroad
- Apple Butter Cheesecake Tart by Soulfully Made
- Apple Cheesecake Breakfast Quesadillas by 4 Sons R Us
- Apple Cinnamon Cake by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Apple Cider Spiced Donut Cake by Love and Confections
- Apple Cinnamon Sprinkle Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Apple Crisp Breakfast Bowl by Shockingly Delicious
- Apple Fennel and Beet Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Apple Hand Pies w/ an Oatmeal Crust by The Freshman Cook
- Apple Nachos by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Apple Peanut Butter Ebelskivers by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Apple Tortas Fritas (Argentinean Fry Bread with Apples) by Palatable Pastime
- Applesauce Oatmeal Bread With Vanilla Honey Butter by Cooking With Carlee
- Apple Rosette Frangipane Tart by Culinary Adventures With Camilla
- Apple Cinnamon Oat Bars by Daily Dish Recipes
- Caramel-Stuffed Apple Butter Snickerdoodles by The Redhead Baker
- Chicken Salad with Apples, Cranberries, and Pecans by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cinnamon Apple Iced Oatmeal Cookies by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Ginger Apple Cakelet by Everyday Eileen
- Apple Oatmeal Pancakes by Simple and Savory
- Pink Peppercorn & Curry Leaf Chicken Salad by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Stuffed Apples with Cheddar and Sausage by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen